News & Current Affairs
Covid-19: A message from our Partners
Whilst we are continuing to provide exemplary legal advice and representation, as normal, Aulich is committed to the health and wellbeing of our clients and staff. Further, as a business, we need to take every precaution we can to make sure we can continue to provide you with our services for as long as this problem exists and thereafter.
We are doing what we can to help prevent the spread in our community and have implemented some new policies and procedures in the firm to minimise the risk to you and us, whilst enabling us to continue to provide legal advice and representation. They are:
- Employees who are able to work from home, where practicable, have been instructed to do so for the foreseeable future.
- Currently we would prefer telephone or video conferences with our clients. To those clients who would prefer face-to-face, we are still meeting personally. All Court related matters are to go ahead as diarised and unless/until the Courts direct otherwise.
- Any employees or clients who have recently been overseas or have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 are to self-isolate, as per government instructions.
- All Aulich employees have been advised to remain home if they feel even remotely unwell. This applies to our clients as well. If you are not feeling well and have a conference or Court date scheduled, please contact your solicitor in advance so alternate arrangements can be made.
- The Aulich employees who remain in the office have implemented and are practising high standards of cleanliness and sanitisation of the office space.
We will continue to monitor the advice of the ACT Government and Federal Government health authorities on the best practice going forward and will continue to update you of what that means for Aulich and our valued clients.