Wills & Estates
It is a really uncertain time at the moment for all of us. We’re all worried about our finances, our health and those around us. I have recently fielded lots of enquiries from people wanting to get their wills and powers of attorney done or updated so that they are prepared should the worst thing happen in this really difficult period.
At Aulich we wanted to look at ways that we can contribute to the community in some way. To that end, we have decided to offer discounted rates for all of our wills and powers of attorney in an effort to give people some peace of mind.
We can conduct conferences by telephone or video conference and we can send you instructions on how to sign the documents once they are done so that everyone is safe.
Our discounted rates will be as follows:
- Single enduring power of attorney $250 (usually $390)
- Single basic will $600 (usually $799)
- Single testamentary trust will $900 (usually $1,300
- Couple enduring power of attorney $500 (usually $650)
- Couple basic will $1,000 (usually $1,300)
- Couple testamentary trust will $1,700 (usually $2,500)
All rates quoted above are exclusive of GST.
If you would like our information pack and to receive the information we will need you to complete to take advantage of these rates, please contact our office.